Monday 4 May 2015

They had reached the point in their relationship where it was time to share with each other. "I constantly feel like I'm living at the point of the exhale when it's time to breathe back in again", she told him. "Last night I nicked my balls shaving", he replied. She told him that sometimes her desires surprised her. He said that there were several cartoon animals that turned him on. They continued like this for hours, bartering back and forth, trying to find a way for both of them to understand. Exhausted, they retreated to the bedroom. He flopped on the bed with his clothes on. She undressed by the window, watching the blinking lights of a plane disappear behind a cloud that was lost in the dark. Crawling up beside him, she whispered in his ear, "I think I'm falling in love with you." He was already asleep. He dreamed of being dried by the sun on the crest of a wave -- high, and suspended above ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment